May 26, 2012

Discounts Apple Magic Mouse


Average Apple Magic Mouse Rating :
Rating: 3.7

  • Laser technology delivers 20 times the performance of standard optical tracking
  • Miniature sensors detect even the slightest movement
  • Top-shell design matches other Apple products
  • Bluetooth technology and Touch-sensitive technology

List Price : $69.99 Price : $66.99
Cheap Apple Magic Mouse

Product Description

It began with iPhone. Then came iPod touch. Then MacBook Pro. Intuitive, smart, dynamic. Multi-Touch technology introduced a remarkably better way to interact with your portable devices - all using gestures. Now we've reached another milestone by bringing gestures to the desktop with a mouse that's unlike anything ever before. It's called Magic Mouse. It's the world's first Multi-Touch mouse. And while it comes standard with every new iMac, you can also add it to any Bluetooth-enabled Mac for a Multi-Touch makeover.



Apple Magic Mouse Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
650 Reviews
5 star:
 (296)
4 star:
 (113)
3 star:
 (78)
2 star:
 (79)
1 star:
 (84)
 
 
 

470 of 486 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars An attempt at an objective review, November 14, 2009
By 
CK (Los Angeles, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse (Personal Computers)
Okay, I will say I'm very partial to this mouse, but I'm going to try and write an objective review here for kicks. I'm going to break this down into topical sections for easy digestion.

=== Tracking ===
Tracking is, surprisingly for a Bluetooth mouse, superbly smooth in everyday use. (I'm not an FPS gamer, so I can't comment on the performance for twitch gaming.) Pointer movement is very smooth and consistent, as with the best corded and non-BT cordless mice. Also, in my tests, the mouse tracked perfectly on a white laminate table and a brushed aluminum table -- both difficult surfaces for many laser and optical mice.

Many reviewers have complained that the tracking is too slow, even at the highest speed setting. Although I haven't experienced this problem, I believe it is real for those people; but I think it must be a problem that is specific to their particular software and/or hardware environment, by no means a universal problem. (The Magic Mice at the... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


122 of 136 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars It's an OK mouse, November 25, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse (Personal Computers)
After having this for a few weeks now and the novelty of it has worn off I can say it's an OK mouse. Not great, just OK. The scrolling action on it just rules. I keep using it just for that. There is a hack to make the momentum scrolling work in 10.5, do a quick google search and you can find it. The bluetooth does have quirks. Sometimes the mouse will just disconnect and I have to turn it off and back on to continue using it. The overall feel of mouse is odd. It is really low and it just never feels right in the hand. Also, it does require a lot of pressure to click. I'm used to barely clicking and you gotta push this down with some authority. It's not a gaming mouse by any means. I'm going to keep using this until I can find something that fits my hand better.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


50 of 58 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Engineer is very dissatisfied with the Magic Mouse, January 23, 2010
By 
S. C. (Ann Arbor, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse (Personal Computers)
The mouse is not comfortable and misinterprets clicks, which is likely caused by the sensing technology used.

From my work as a sensor engineer, I'm assuming that Apple decided to go with a capacitive sensor. A capacitive sensor determines the location of your fingers by measuring the change in the electric field produced by your fingers. Since the capacitive sensor's signal isn't based on you actually touching the mouse, this means it can get confused quite easily.

Technical jargon aside, I normally have both my index and my middle finger resting on a mouse's surface, so I don't have to keep holding them up in the air. (If you spend any appreciable amount of time on the computer, your wrists are going to get sore.) For example, if I have both fingers resting on the mouse's surface, and I click the 'left mouse button,' the Magic Mouse assumes that I wanted to click both the 'left mouse button' and the 'right mouse button' at the same time. It happens ALL THE... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 650 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts