In stock. FREE UK Delivery.

Technical Details

• BasXPort technology provides dynamic bass support without a subwoofer
  • Can be connected to MP3 players, PCs and notebooks
  • Magnetically shielded speakers do not interfere with monitor display
  • 80Hz-20kHz frequency response with 5 watts RMS per channel
  • Headphone port for private listening

Product description

Creative Inspire T10 speakers give a high-quality performance of all your digital music. Compact and sleek, in glossy black, they combine advanced engineering with good looks to deliver better audio with your PC, notebook or MP3 player. They create a true ‘Hi-Fi’ sound stage, using separate tweeters for high-end perfection, precision drivers for accurate mid-tones and BasXPort™ technology for strong lows without a subwoofer. Separate controls for volume and bass enable you to optimise playback with any kind of music, and you can position Inspire T10s close to PC monitors and TV screens thanks to their magnetic shielding. They include a headphone socket for private listening
› See all overviews

Recent Customer Reviews
 Creative Inspire T10 Speakers
Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers
The speakers are very good, I did not expect the bass quality without a 3rd bass speaker. 
 brill speakers
i bought these after i needed some decent speakers for listening to music on my p.c. as well as for listening to gaming effects etc.

BEST-SPEAKERS-EVER!
Cheap and absolutely brilliant. I cannot fault these speakers. They are also very durable (as a student I need to move around a lot, home to uni etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts